- Direct Marketing
- Events & Promotions
- Sales Support
- Digital Media
- Identity Systems
ProMat 2011: Six Things You Can Still Do to Increase Booth Traffic and Generate More Leads
ProMat is next week, but there are still several things you can do before, during and after the show to maximize your show ROI. Here are six easy ways to increase your booth traffic and generate more leads.
Take Advantage of the Show’s Free Marketing Tools
From customizable e-mails to show directory listings to online video spots, ProMat offers exhibitors a variety of free support tools to announce your participation in the show and invite attendees to your booth. Learn more here.
Integrate Social Media Into Your Promotions
Taking advantage of ProMat’s social presence represents a great way to expand your own. Join and participate in their LinkedIn group. Post to their Facebook page. And use the #promatshow hashtag on Twitter. It may be the best way of all to expand your reach.
Develop a Compelling Message
Simply telling people you’re going to be at the show won’t bring them to your booth. You need to give them a compelling reason why they should do so. There are more than 700 companies exhibiting. What do attendees stand to gain by coming to see you?
Keep Things Fresh Throughout the Show
Run daily promotions. Arm your team with Flip Video™ camcorders and post updates from the show floor. Make them informative instead of just promotional. Have fun finding ways to interact with attendees!
Include QR Codes On Any Booth Graphics or Printed Matter
QR Codes can bring static media to life. Use them in creative ways to let people know what is happening in your booth or to provide more information to those attendees who grab your materials but keep walking.
Ask an Expert
Not sure how to capitalize on all these free opportunities? Give us a call. From message development to promotional support, Adventive Marketing has been helping clients in the Materials Handling and Supply Chain Logistics industries maximize trade show ROI for more than 20 years. We’d be happy to help you too!
- Demand Generation
- Offer Strategies & Content Development
- Lead Generation Programs
- New Product Launches
- Sales "Funnel" Management
- Sales Support
- Public Relations
- Web Presence
Adventive Twitter Stream
- Interesting study on social media adoption in the B2B space. http://t.co/sfWdVNQ5 — 4 years 45 weeks ago
- Some good ideas via our friends at BMA Chicago. http://t.co/6oAGvPHx — 4 years 48 weeks ago
- Adventive Marketing *combines its strategic, creative *and digital capabilities to help organizations achieve... http://t.co/fQC9rR0Q — 4 years 51 weeks ago
- 1 of 56
FREE WHITE PAPERS
Recent blog posts
- Social Media Planning: A 6-Step Startup Guide for B2B Marketers
- Simple Trade Show Promotions to Boost Your ROI
- The Lottery, Adele and Authenticity in Social Media
- Content Creation: What Not To Do
- Ways Your In-house Marketing Department Benefit From a Full-service Agency?
- Determining the Right Content for Your Lead Nurturing Program
- Thought leadership without social media -- is it still possible?
- Is Your B2B Agency Equipped for Content Marketing?
- The Slice and Dice Approach to Content Marketing
- Social Media Metrics: The Challenge is What to Measure